Thursday 30 August 2007

Google Analytics is fantastic

Do you have a website? A blog? Some presence in the web? Then you must use Google Analytics. The wealth of information is awesome, and it is really well displayed, as pie-charts, graphs and maps. For instance, the two main countries where this blog is read are Argentina and the US (especially since I am now in the US :-) ), and that is displayed in a map, so it is really easy to see, but if I hover over the map, I can get the precise number and if I click I can see where in the US my visitors are coming from.

Disclosure: I am currently employed by Google; however I have found the product great on its own, so my recommendation has nothing to do with that. In addition, my views and opinions are solely my own, and are not endorsed by my employer.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: