Wednesday 29 August 2007

Let your f...ing people work

Once again I will show why it is great for work for Google (and therefore, everybody wants to work for Google, even the people who literally invented the internet)
The big secret is...
We are allowed to work; there are no obstacles between us and our job.
Since I am currently in the US, I have to use an adapter to plug my computer to the power grid. No biggie, except that the adapter is so large that I cannot have anything plugged in the socket where I plug my computer. Therefore I asked for a power source with the correct plug and it was provided. I didn't need any authorization, explanation or anything. Now my colleagues don't risk that I'll unplug their computers; it is just great that I am allowed to work!

Again, this is my sole opinion and doesn't reflect the opinion of my employer.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: